A Family Tradition
The Millbrae Pancake House has been owned and operated by the same family since we opened our doors on Mother's Day way back in 1959. We have watched the world around us change dramatically over the last fifty years, but at the Millbrae Pancake House, our time honored traditions haven't changed at all.
We still make our famous pancakes and waffles from scratch, we still use the finest quality ingredients in all our food and making our customers feel at home is still our number one priority. We thank all our customers for the privilege of serving you for the past fifty years.
The Millbrae Pancake House
- 6:30a.m. - 9:00p.m. everyday. (Closed on Christmas day)
- Breakfast is served all day.
- Reservations are made for private parties reserving the back room only.
- We do not take reservations for large parties on weekend mornings.
- To-Go orders must be made in person.